Bearcats Care


School Concerns?

Bullying, health, sexual harassment, personal or cyber safety or other concerns?

Email or text:

You can use these to confidentially report non-emergency concerns,

such as a student in need of help (including yourself)

with bullying, a school safety issue or another conflict, etc.

Messages will be sent to the District Administrator's school email addresses.

Please note: They may not be read until the next school day.


Bearcats Care Email is not for reports of emergency matters.

If the matter you emailed about is an emergency, take other action now.

If you are at school now: talk to your teacher or principal immediately.

If it is outside of the school day: call 911 and reach out to any of these crisis resources:

Police/Fire/Medical/Personal Emergency? DIAL 911

Any other human service, community resource, civic/public/social service,

disaster help, or assistance with social services, housing, food, support groups, or don’t know how to find something? DIAL (618) 439-4351

24/7 Suicide/Crisis Hotline: Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or text "ANSWER" to 839863

(The text is free, and the text to that number will not appear on a phone bill’s list of calls.)

Poisoning or drug/alcohol overdose? 911 & 1-800-222-1222

Sexual assault/rape? 1-800-892-3375 or 1-800-656-4673 or 911

Abused/neglected, or subjected to violence? Call 1-800-25-ABUSE (252-2873), 1-800-799-SAFE (7233), 911

Dating abuse/date rape? 1-866-331-9474 or text "LOVEIS" to 22522

Drug/alcohol problem? Want help? DIAL (618) 439-4351